Weatherboots are custom manufactured for every vehicle application and each truck foot well.
Total protection/complete coverage:
- Easy installation
- Easy removal for cleaning
- 100% floor coverage vs. consumer grade / laser cut mats
- Fits most pickup truck models from Ford, GM, Chevy
Protects all of your truck floor from wear, abuse and decay including the doorsill area, high-wear areas such as under and behind the pedals, and high spill areas such as the transmission
Weatherboots high strength, impact, scuff and breakage resistant plastic outlasts all competitors hands down.
- Provides better fit
- Needs no retention devices
- Looks new for years
Is impervious to most solvents and chemicals and can be pressure washed (HD).
Weatherboots mats will not distort, disfigure or discolor from age and heat.
- Buy mats for your truck once and get a lifetime of protection.
- For small-business trucks, this means savings over the work life of the vehicle.
- Mats don’t curl at the corners or edges-so there’s no tripping hazard like soft rubber mats.
Moisture, liquids dirt and debris are contained in the Weatherboots mat.
- Nothing gets around the edges to damage your carpet.
- Zero pooling of spills on the mat surface minimizes cleanup work and slippage hazards.
- Unique design channels debris and excess moisture over the doorsill and out of vehicle.
Weatherboots are great for older vehicles and factory rubber floor work trucks.
- Provides a safe, non-slip surface.
- Extends the service life of rubber floor vehicles by completely eliminating floor wear through and resulting corrosion issues that follow.
- Provides complete 4 season protection.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Made using recycled materials to meet the demanding needs of fleets in
- Snow removal
- Energy & Communications Industries
- and other hard working truck environments
Whether it’s their fleet trucks or their personal pride and joy, Weatherboots users equip all of their trucks with the world’s best foot well protection and become customers for life.
are fitted with a replaceable, 100% nylon carpet insert. It’s waterproof, durable, absorbs moisture, dries quickly and provides protectio n for operators whether they are wearing dress shoes or boots. Adds a beautiful, high quality finished look to any vehicle floor.
are coated with a durable polyurethane product that is extremely durable, easy to clean, and provides an aggressive non-slip surface. Perfect for tradesman and fleet operations of all kinds. Safe & stable for use on factory vinyl and rubber floors.
What people are saying:
"I recently purchased Weatherboots for the front and rear of my new Chevrolet 2500HD pickup with the High Country trim package. The product protects all the floor area and really compliments the high end interior with the black finish and carpeting. Awesome product, thank you!"
St. Charles IL.
"Have purchased Weatherboots floormats for six vehicles over the last fifteen years and found out quickly that NOTHING compares to the this product in terms of protection for the vehicle floor. The coverage and fit is best in class and the product will last for years-even in heavy use conditions. Great looking product as well."
"I have had Weatherboots in my 2009 F250 since new, carpeting and the floor in general in the truck looks brand new. I take care of my vehicles, they are too expensive not to. If you want the best for your truck, buy Weatherboots-period."Frank B
Green Bay WI.
"Purchased the new Weatherboots HD version for my 2006 Chevrolet HD2500 work truck with a rubber floor. I had several different floormats in this truck over the years trying to save the factory rubber floor as this is a work vehicle for my business. Everything I tried slipped around on the floor which was unacceptable and dangerous, this mat stays in place without issue as it fits the whole floor perfectly and is made from hard plastic. The HD version also has the bed liner type coating which is easy to care for and grips your feet wet or dry like nothing I have ever experienced. Perfect for this application, love them."Paul R